My year in food 2023: Tasty


I began cooking when I was in law school. The skills helped me tremendously when I moved to the Netherlands to complete my Masters. The aroma of the spices and the beauty in the hues of the food that I prepared inspired me to click photos. I began exploring various cuisines especially when I moved abroad for work. Multitudes of food bloggers and vloggers motivated me to try new recipes. I began developing my own unique recipes being inspired by the resources online. I realised that my gastronomical interests were worth pursuing as my family, friends and I began loving the food that I prepared. In 2023, I tried various recipes. The focus was on north-Indian, Italian and Indo-English cuisines. I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed the process as well as the food. It was calming and comforting. I hope to share one unique recipe per week from 2024. 

Here are the links for some of the food that I prepared this year along with comments:

  1. Paneer Jalfrezi Vegetables can be tasty
  2. Aglio E Olio One of the best Pastas I've ever had
  3. Cauliflower Jalfrezi Unique
  4. Matar Paneer Magic of spices
  5. Kadai Paneer Nice 
  6. Rajma Masala Comfort food
  7. Vegan cake chocolates my favourite
  8. Khichdi Bengali style
  9. Eggless chocolate cake was my favourite! 

Happy New Year all! I hope you all have a great year with good food, brilliant books and lots of stamina to achieve your goals. Try these recipes out and let me know how it tasted.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts